Just in case you managed to have acquired some wealth, it is possible that you have some enemies. If they manage to find
- criminal lawyers
- who find irresponsible co-players in HM Court Services
- who do or don’t inform judges appropriately,
you may be in trouble!
We are re-editing The Forensics of Legal Fraud which describes his experiences and offers 80 exhibits as evidence.
Here is the current version as Volume 1.
In Mr Ebert’s case,
- the High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, in Bankruptcy, seals a Bankruptcy Petition submitted by a supposed Creditor – presenting eight questionable points – 22 November 1996 [see page 14]
- the same Bankruptcy Court issues an Order that Mr Ebert is adjudged Bankrupt – 22 July 1997 [see page 13]
- the same Court accepts a sworn Affidavit of Truth that later is apologised for… [see page 16]