This blog is about one of the many fraudulent bankruptcy cases that law abiding taxpayers in the UK have been experiencing.
We consider this case as one of the worst in terms of
- high value individual
- maliciousness of bankruptcy petitioner
- malicious collusion by the legal profession and HM Court Services’ staff.
“We” are Sabine K McNeill as the ‘web voice’ of victims of white collar crime and the national co-ordinator of the Forum for Stable Currencies, a voluntary network of Parliamentarians and citizens – independent of politics, religion or any other affiliation.
Together, we are trying to find political avenues to create change:
- Early Day Motions to raise awareness in Parliament
- online petitions targeted at ‘high places’
- petitioning Parliament with victim stories
- and creating constructive relationships with our MPs as they can write letters on behalf of victims – to Ministers.