It all boils down to communication: in writing and in person, speaking legalese and using common sense. But the playing field is far from being fair:
- when Police force you to leave your home, something must be ‘fishy’
- when you discover one fraudulent act after the other, you wonder about the difference between law and ‘law enforcement’
- when you end up not only made homeless, but also being bankrupted, you need to become a Nelson Mandela to transcend your emotions of pain and fury
- while trying to be rational, you study the law, but you are not being heard, for “they” are not interested in acting according to The Rule of Law: neither the judiciary, nor the Police or court staff
- the ‘establishment’ is sticking together, protecting each other in their jobs with their pensions and perks.