This is a remarkable RESPONSE network of ‘ad hoc rescuers’ or ‘Hometown Heroes‘:
RESPONSE came to help Mr Ebert who had been unlawfully evicted once before, exemplifying the white collar crimes that ‘professionals’ are capable of. But who cares?
Here’s the video of the successful protection of innocent victims of the institutionalised collusion between white collar criminals:
Here’s the press release that RESPONSE issued:
And here are two photos of the event:
During the many years I have given attention to victim stories, I have been surprised how few have been concerned with getting damages or compensation paid. They generally just want ‘justice’ and ‘being heard’. They want people to acknowledge their wounds, to hear “I am sorry.” But nobody takes responsibility. Nobody will apologise.
Money is therefore the only consolation available, but money does NOT heal the various legal abuse syndromes that victims develop, as they attempt
- to make sense of their experiences of cruelty, injustice and torture
- to defend themselves against one wrong-doing after another in courts
- to wake up to the fact that whatever happens in courts is NOT in their interest nor does it represent the Rule of Law.
Mr Ebert’s fight has continued and will continue. Here he has established the three fundamental principles that tend to get violated by white collar criminals who use falsified official documents in and around courts:
- whether the issuer of any judicial document has ‘jurisdiction’
- whether enough evidence is before the court to satisfy a sufficient level of disclosure and ‘transparency’
- to identified clearly wrong-doers and wrong-doings.
This video, produced and published by Litigants in Person is backed up by Michael Fordham QC who mentions these three points in this 11-page document The Rule of Law and Civil Constraint: Cheating the Criminal Law.
Mr Ebert’s experiences have trained his eye such that he spots falsifications and is happy to help people spot them in their paperwork. His phone number is 0208 905 5209.
Related websites are Help for Litigants in Person, Association of McKenzie Friends and Victims Unite!